Service providers and businesses that support students such as Kaplan, Wolters Kluwer and UpToDate, to name a few. As a member benefit partner, you can:
- Highlight your services and products to an engaged, motivated membership of more than 30,000 physicians-in-training
- Work with AMSA to devise a customized partnership agreement that best serves students and your business
- Showcase your offerings on the AMSA website with a customized landing page
- Receive early notices for advertising and marketing opportunities (events, publications, program sponsorships)
Have questions? Want to connect in person? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Institutions looking to amplify their students’ education by partnering with AMSA to:
- Fortify students’ personal and professional growth
- Increase pipelines to diverse medical students
- Provide leadership training: how to lead and influence locally and nationally
- Offer life experiences through mentors, networking and initiatives
And so much more.
Looking to connect with someone? Contact Jamie Thayer Scates at email@example.com
Organizations eager to realize change alongside AMSA’s members through educational programs, advocacy initiatives, campaigns and more. Here, you can:
- Create custom programs with AMSA to address specific needs or challenges
- Co-create content: educational programming, advocacy materials and events to help influence change locally and nationally
An example includes the AMSA Clinical Experiences Program in collaboration with AMOpportunities.
Have a collaboration idea you want to share? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.